YEL is now accepting applications for the YEL delegations to five international conferences. All conferences are free of charge exclusively for YEL Delegates, and would otherwise cost up to €600 or not be accessible at all.: The International Labor Conference by the International Labor Organization, the World Bank Group/IMF Annual Meetings, the OECD Forum incl. the exclusive OECD_IdeaFactory, the European Development Days, and the European Business Summit! More details and links to applications:
- European Business Summit: younglead.eu/ebs – Brussels, June 1-2, Deadline May 6The EBS stimulates thinking on key European issues that span political, social and environmental challenges, from digital and entrepreneurship policy to the European single market and monetary union. Through its events and publications, EBS delivers an inspired and informed contribution to policymaking in Europe.
- European Development Days: younglead.eu/edd – Brussels, June 15-16, Deadline May 6The European Development Days is Europe’s premier forum for international affairs and development cooperation. It is organized by the European Commission and takes place in Brussels.
- International Labor Conference: younglead.eu/ilo – Geneva, May 30-June 10, Deadline May 15The broad policies of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) are set by the International Labour Conference (ILC) which meets once a year in June, in Geneva, Switzerland. This annual Conference brings together delegations from governments as well as workers- and employers-organizations from all ILO member states.
- OECD Forum / OECD_IdeaFactory: younglead.eu/oecd – Paris, May 30-June 2, Deadline May 15The OECD Week is a major international conference that gathers around 2000 leaders and influencers from all sectors of society (former and current heads of state and government, business and civil society leaders, members of academia and media) every year in Paris, France, to debate the most pressing social and economic challenges confronting society.
- WBG/IMF Annual Meetings: younglead.eu/wbg-imf – Washington DC, October 7-9, Deadline May 15The World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund hold Annual Meetings to discuss a range of issues related to poverty reduction, international economic development, and finance. The Annual Meetings provide a forum for international cooperation and enable the Bank and Fund to better serve their member countries.
In addition, YEL will soon open applications for the Young European Council 2016, for which YEL was just awarded the Charlemagne Youth Prize in the UK. We are also about to open applications for the first ever European Young Professional Summit. To stay informed, please sign up to YEL’s Newsletter and / or follow us on social media.